HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beta officially launched!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garlic
Admin

PostSubject: Beta officially launched!   7/29/2017, 11:49 am

After a long time coming I'm happy to announce that the open beta is finally here. Thanks for all of those who have been patient and waiting, whether you're from Facebook, Twitter, or Discord. I appreciate it, and I hope you enjoy what's to come.

We have put a lot of hard work into this and are very much hoping that you guys enjoy what's coming!

During the Beta:

During the beta there will be an on-going event that whilst killing any monster in the game you have a chance at Beta Tokens, usable to trade in at the Beta Rewards shop to receive Beta-Exclusive gear that is all overlay, meaning you won't have to switch off of your base gear to use it!

I would hope that everyone who participates in the beta creates either a Forum account, or joins us on Discord and assists in the development through suggestions, feedback, bug reports, concern, or anything else you may come up with.

Players who stick around til' official release will receive a minor boost in a few stats: +5% gold find (chance to find more gold, e;g; something drops 100 gold, you'd get 105) and +5% exp boost. -- It's not major, but it's something as a thank you to you guys for participating.

Everyone starts out with a self-heal. This is intended so that you have some form of self sustain as soon as you start the game.

The games status

With hundreds of hours of work put into the game we've done our best to provide a creative game with unique and interesting maps for you to explore. We've gone out of our way to try and ensure you enjoy the game. Please remember it's beta and it's unfinished, as well as there's a lot of room for improvement in all aspects and areas, especially mapping and balancing, which will all be worked on. Your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

If you wish to download Tartarus Online and give it a try, please visit the link at the homepage of this website and click on the text that says "Click Here to Download"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garlic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta officially launched!   7/29/2017, 6:33 pm

There will be maintenance every few days and the staff are always working on updating the game. PvP will be one of the first releases to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Beta officially launched!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1